India News Live Updates April 12, 2021: Remdesivir Export From India Prohibited

08:35 pm(IST)

12 April 2021

Sensex Crashed over 1000 points today

USD/INR Update: USD/ INR- Indian Rupee fell and settled at 75.02 against the US Dollar. Oil prices rose while gold prices fell down. Sensex ended in the red today. Read more here.

05:36 pm(IST)

12 April 2021

RBI Governor Meets CEOs and MDS of Public Sector Banks

04:47 am (IST)

12 April 2021

COVID19 Variant Strains in India

The total number of variant cases from the UK, South Africa, and Brazil in India now stands at 948, reports Union Health Ministry.

03:47 pm (IST)

12 April 2021

DGFT Live Streams the Launch of Trade Facilitation Mobile App

Commerce and Industries Minister Piyush Goyal launches the Mobile app.

02:47 pm(IST)

12 April 2021

Kumbh Mela 2021: No Social Distancing, No Masks But Rising COVID-19 Threat

Thousands of pilgrims took a dip in the Ganga river amid the rising COVID-19 cases.

11:17 am (IST)

12 April 2021

Over 50% of the Supreme Court Staff Test Positive for COVID-19

Due to the 50% positive strike, the court premise is being sanitised. The judges will work from home until further notice.

11:05 am (IST)

12 April 2021

India News April 12: Night Curfew Imposed in UP

Owing to the surge in COVID-19 cases, UP is imposing a night curfew and also suspending offline classes in schools.

10:47 am (IST)

12 April 2021

China Not Cooperating With the US in the COVID-19 Origin Investigation

Read more here.

10:15 am (IST)

12 April 2021

India News: India Recorded Over 1.68 Lakh COVID-19 Cases on Sunday

In the last 24 hours, India recorded 1,68,912 fresh cases, the highest single day. The total case tally stands at 1,35,25,389, and the total recoveries are at 1,21,53,715. At the same time, the death toll stood at 1,70,210.

The single-day spike overtook Brazil and made India the second most affected country in the World.

09:45am (IST)

12 April 2021

Indore Received Remdesivir Injections Today

Over 20,000 Remdesivir injections arrived in Madhya Pradesh today. Of which, 85% will be for the medicals college while the rest 15% will be sent to the district hospitals.

09:15 am (IST)

12 April 2021

Tika Utsav Launched in Karnataka

Karnataka Health Minister Sudhakar launched the vaccination festival at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College and Research Institute on 11 April.

08:40 am (IST)

12 April 2021

142 Million tonnes of Banana Exported Between 22 March to 28 March 2021: APEDA

08:15 am (IST)

12 April 2021

India news April 12: Negative RT-PCR Report Mandatory to Enter Chhattisgarh

Anyone arriving at Chhattisgarh must carry a negative RT-PCR report obtained within 72 hours to gain access into the state, says the Chhattisgarh government.

07:50 am (IST)

12 April 2021

Illegally Selling Remdesivir

Along with her associates, a nurse was arrested by the Pune Police on Sunday for selling Remdesivir illegally. As of now, a case has been registered against the gang at the Bharti Vidyapeeth Police Station.

07:30 am (IST)

12 April 2021

India COVID-19 Vaccine update: India to Have5 More COVID-19 Vaccines

07:15 am (IST)

12 April 2021

India News April 10: Vaccine Festival-Tike Utsav Officially Started in India

Over 27 lakh vaccine doses were administered across the country on the first day, confirms Union Health Ministry.

6:30 am (IST)

12 April 2021

Earthquake in Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh on Sunday

An earthquake of magnitude 3.9 (Richtere scale) was observed in Shahdol in Madhya Pradesh on Sunday, report from National Centre of Seismology.

06:02 am (IST)

12 April 2021

Notification to Remdesivir Manufactures

The surge in COVID-19 cases has increased the demand for Remdesivir in the country. Owing to that, the government is taking precautions to avoid black marketing and ensure the injection stock. Thus, all domestic manufacturers are asked to display the stock and distribution details on the website. Also, the Department of Pharmaceuticals is planning to ramp up the production of remdesivir, says the Government of India.

06:00 am (IST)

12 April 2021

India News: DGFT India Prohibits the Export of Remdesivir

A recent notification from DGFT states that the export of injection Remdesivir and Remdesivir API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) is prohibited from 11 April 2021. The decision will be in place until the COVID-19 situation in the nation improves.

Leave a Reply

Get Verified Suppliers of Rice, Wheat, Dry Fruits, Pulses and Other Grains