Recently, the centre’s announcement that the citizens belonging to age 18-44 will be eligible to get the vaccination from May 1 brought a sense of relief. Accordingly, the government has requested the citizens in that age group to register themselves on the CoWin portal for vaccination.
Here is how one can register for the vaccine through CoWin portal.
COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Via CoWin
Currently, in India COVID-19 surge is at its peak. Considering that, the government is aiming to provide vaccine to all at the earliest. Thus, the centre is now getting ready to roll out vaccines for everyone above 18. So, to receive the vaccine, it is mandatory to register oneself in the CoWin portal.
Here is a stepwise guide to register yourself for the COVID-19 vaccine on the CoWin app.
- 1. First, download the CoWin app from the google play store on your phone and install it
- 2. Once the installation is complete, open the app and enter your mobile number
- 3. Following that, you will receive an OTP that has to be entered and verify the number
- 4. Next, the registration page will pop up
- 5. Here, fill in all the details, including name, age, gender, number, and more
- 6. Subsequently, upload all the necessary documents to support the given information
- 7. Now, click on the register button and register yourself
- 8. Finally, select a health centre and date for vaccination.
The same protocol follows for Aryoga Setu app as well
Register for COVID-19 Vaccine Through CoWin Website
- 1. Visit the CoWin website
- 2. At the bottom of the page, Find your Nearest Vaccination Center
- 3. Click on Register Yourself
- 4. Enter mobile number and get OTP
- 5. Verify yourself using the OTP
- 6. Enter all the details and submit the necessary documents
Once the process is complete, you will have successfully registered yourself. You will receive a confirmation letter.
Important Pointers Regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
- Carry the confirmation letter along with an identity card to the vaccination centre.
- In case one misses the vaccination appointment, it can be easily rescheduled using the Reschedule tab.
- There is no need to register for the second shot of the vaccine. Once the first shot is received, the system will generate the appointment for the next shot automatically.
- Up to four people can register using a single phone number. However, respective IDs of the people must be provided
- One is not allowed to donate blood for a month after the vaccination dose.
As of now, India has registered 1,73,20,437 COVID-19 positives cases. India houses 28,16,962 COVID-19 active cases. Meanwhile, the recoveries stand at 1,43,01,084, and the death toll stands at 1,95,180. With India recording over 3 lakh cases and over 2000 deaths every day, it is crucial to vaccinate yourself. So follow the instructions and get vaccinated quickly.
Get Vaccinated and do your part in containing the spread.