Interfood and Drink has become synonymous with successful business opportunities in Bulgarian food industry. Well known in Southeastern Europe, the exhibition has enjoyed growing interest on behalf of Bulgarian and foreign companies, business delegations, trade missions and collective foreign participations. Interfood and Drink is the preferred environment for sharing experience and innovative approaches in manufacturing processes. The exhibition is an advanced business platform for participation in conferences, contests, presentations, seminars, business meetings and more.
“18th Edition of Interfood & Drinks Event” to be held from 6th – 9th November, 2019 at SOFIA, BULGARIA.
For the eighth consecutive year BIO ZONE will gather under one roof specialists, manufacturers and retailers of certified organic products, providing an opportunity to expand the market of bio industry, sharing of new products and production technologies.
Within the specialized “DIET & FITNESS” ZONE for the seventh time there will be presented the advantages of traditional and new products for healthy eating and sports regime.
- Food – confectionery and chocolate products, vegetable oils, olives and olive products, canned foods and convenience foods, jams, spices, dried fruits, nuts, legumes, deli, ice cream, fresh fruit and vegetables, cereals, honey and bee products others.
- Drinks – tea, coffee, instant drinks, mineral and spring water, juices, juice drinks, milk alternatives and others.
- Food additives, flavors, emulsions, dyes, stabilizers, flavors, ingredients and more.
- Machines and technologies for production and processing, convection cookers, means for professional cleaning, packing machines, bottling systems for the purification and processing of drinking water, purification of natural, process waters and wastewater, and others.
- Storage equipment, storage systems and solutions for internal logistics
- Packaging’s – plastic crates, boxes, pallets, packaging, paper bags, stickers and more.
- Specialized vehicles
- Specialized printed and electronic editions
FACTS AND FIGURES 2018 STATISTICS
- 6 еxhibition halls
- 500+ Bulgarian and foreign participants
- 162 new exhibitors
- 89 foreign participants from Austria, United Kingdom, USA , Greece, Romania, Republic of Macedonia, Italy, Thailand, The Netherlands, South Africa
- 22 000+ visitors
- 25th anniversary of exhibition Meatmania
- 25th anniversary of exhibition Bulpek
- Group participations of Bulgarian meat processors, bakers and confectioners, dairy processors, wine producers, fruit and vegetable processors, organic producers
- Group participation of companies from Italy
- Participation of South Africa winemakers and traders organized by South Africa Embassy
- First participation of the Office of Agricultural Affairs at the Embassy of the United States of America in Sofia
- BIO Z ONE – specialized for certified organic products
- GastronomiX culinary event, organized by the Bulgarian Chefs Association
- Barista Championship
- Latte Art Coffee Championship under the auspices of the World Coffee Association
- Prize Pack National Contest for Best Packaging – Awarding Ceremony
- Gold Medal with Diploma Contest for quality and original marketed products and / or additives