India News Live Updates March 31, 2021: RT-PCR Negative Report for COVID-19 Mandatory for Travellers


31 March 2021

India News: Farmers Protest update

Samyukta Kisan Morcha, a farmer union, declare that the protesting farmers will stage a foot march to the parliament in May.


31March 2021

LPG Cylinder Cst to Reduce by 10 Rupees from 1 April: Declares Indian Oil Corporation Limited.


31 March 2021

Pakistan to Import Sugar and Cotton from India: confirms Finance Minister Hammad Azhar


31 March 2021

India News: COVID-19 Sample Testing Update

As of 30 March, a total of 24,36,72,940 samples have been tested for Coronavirus, reports ICMR.


31 March 2021

President Ram Nath Kovind Underwent Successful Bypass surgery at AIIMS Hospital in Delhi, Conveys Defence Minister Rajnath Singh


31 March 2021

Maharashtra Government to Use 80% of Oxygen Produced in the State for Medical Use

The surge in the COVID-19 cases has forced the state to re allot the usage of the oxygen produced in the state. From now on, the state will use 80% of the produced oxygen for medical purposes. Further, the rest 20% is for industrial usage.


31 March 2021

Negative RT-PCR Report Mandatory

Travellers from Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab, Chattisgarh, Karnataka, MP, TN, Gujarat, Haryana, UP, Delhi, and Rajasthan must carry a negative report not older than 72 hours.

2:15 (IST)

31 March 2021

COVID-19 Vaccine Update

Covidshield and Covaxin vaccines are effective against the UK and Brazillian variants of COVID-19. Further, their effectiveness against the South African variant is still uncertain.

01:30 (IST)

31 March 2021

India News: 6 Indian States at High Risk With Resurgance of COVID-19

Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Delhi states are reporting high COVID-19 positive cases each passing day.

12:03 (IST)

31 March 2021

India COVID-19 Concerns: Maharashtra COVID-19 Cases Continue to Spike

Maharashtra recorded 27918 COVID-19 cases today. Also, the state reported 139 COVID-19 deaths in a day, the highest reported so far in four months.

10:47 (IST)

31 March 2021

India News: COVID-19 Situation Going from Bad to Worse, Comments Health Ministry.

10:20 (IST)

31 March 2021

India Witnessed 53125 Cases on 30 March 2021

As of Tuesday, India’s COVID-19 tally surged to 1,21,48,487. Concomitantly, the number of recoveries reached 1,14,33,512, while the number of coronavirus deaths stands at 1,63,737. As of now, India houses 5,49,084 active COVID-19 cases.

09:00 (IST)

31 March 2021

Earthquake in Meghalaya

An earthquake of magnitude 2.8 on the Richter scale hit West Khasi Hills in Meghalaya at 10:06 am on 30 March, reports the National Centre of Seismology.

8:47 (IST)

31 March 2021

India News: COVID-19 Vaccination Drive Update

India is yet to approve the third COVID-19 vaccine after the Subject Expert Committee of the Indian drug Regulators meeting.

Leave a Reply

Get Verified Suppliers of Rice, Wheat, Dry Fruits, Pulses and Other Grains